Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
By placing this order you acknowledge and agree to the terms below and located in full at: structureworks.com/terms. Buyer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the quotation received from Seller, including, without limitation, shipping address, quantity, measurements, and finishes. Orders may not be canceled more than three calendar days after the date the order is placed. Orders canceled after that time will be subject to cancelation fees. Buyer shall inspect the Goods promptly upon receipt thereof and shall immediately give notice to Seller of any grounds on which Buyer alleges that the Goods are damaged, defective, or not in accordance with the Terms of Sale. Buyer shall note all damaged and/or missing materials on delivery receipt with the carrier.